Friday, June 8, 2012

Smith River Trip

Last week was my first time down Montana's Smith River.  I am fortunate to have lucky friends as the odds of getting a launch date this time of year is never a sure thing. For those of you who don't know, the Smith River Float consists of 60 road less miles of river, full of big fish, and surrounded by some of the most spectacular scenery anywhere in the state.  5 Days, 4 Nights, incredible food, friends, and plenty of good times and memories made.  I could do it again tomorrow. 

Enough of me, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

The Armada

Rocky Mountain Iris

What a Crew

The Skunk is off!

More Followed


The Gray Whale in Front of Indian Springs







The Fish of the Day - Day 1

Expect parts 2 and 3 soon.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment