Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Films

Here's a look at some films that caught my eye this week.

It seems like the entire fly fishing world has been talking about the film Low and Clear from Finback Films.  But in case you haven't got a chance to check out the trailer, here it is.  Looks awesome.


Next up comes a short piece from our friends at Simms about summertime hopper fishing in Montana.  For some reason I just can't get enough of watching big trout crushing hoppers.  How many months until August?  It can never get here fast enough.


Last but certainly not least we have some great footage from Carp whisperer Barry Reynolds.  Those who know me, also know I have a soft spot for carp.  Reynolds wrote the book on fly fishing for carp (literally, it's called Carp on the Fly) and knows a thing or two about catching the golden bonefish.  The music certainly helps the awesomeness of this film, you'll see what I mean.   

No comments:

Post a Comment