Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Day In the Life

I love where I live.

Santa was nice and delivered a telephoto lens for my SLR, I had to get out and give it a test drive.

Pictures from today.  Hiking, bird watching, and a little fishing.  What's not to like about winter in the Rockies? 

If I don't post again before 2013.  Happy New Year!  Thanks for reading.

Blodgett Canyon

Blue Jay

Bitterroot Mountain Peak

Downy Woodpecker

Gold Crowned Kinglet

Looking Down Blodgett Canyon

Eagle Taking Flight
Friendly Face

One For the Road


 

3 comments:

  1. very nice, looking forward to following through the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to the comment on great pictures, Bob! Look forward to your blog posts and upcoming camera work in 2013. Montana will be a great resource for your efforts for sure.

    ReplyDelete