Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Films - Treasure State Edition

It's a little bit annoying trying to type with one hand.  I had the great pleasure of breaking the pinky on my casting hand this week.

Long story short, I'd better work on casting left handed.  And I'm not going to type much more than this, sorry, ain't gonna happen.

Today, films from the Treasure State. Big Sky Country. My home.

Montana.



Montana Stories: Jenny Grossenbacher from Montana Office of Tourism on Vimeo.



Down & Across from scumliner media on Vimeo.



Circle 3 Spring Creek from Todd Moen Creative on Vimeo.



King of the Herd from Yukon Goes Fishing on Vimeo.



Fall in Big Sky Country from Lone Peak Outfitters on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Rob, Sorry about the finger! Hope it heals quick for ya! Keep rockin the blog!

    ReplyDelete